My good friend Father Angelo of St Stephens Passes...At once he was Humble and Electric Priest of Priests...Interfaith




My Dear and Now Departed Friend Father Angelo of St. Stephens Church of Hungary in a picture taken some 3 1/2 years ago shortly after my return from Coma.
Angelo made his mission to break down the fourth wall between those on the altar and those in the pews by inviting everyone of the faithful, of many denominations and varied beliefs to partake in the Spirit of Communion...
I believe him the pious and original thinker and student of Christ model from which Pope Francis was chosen.
He was there as a friend and listened when I first came out from my coma and near death experience. He graciously invited me to his insightful Sunday services with his fellow parishioners...now all friends.
Thank you Angelo and safe Journeys into that greater Consciousness.


Friday at the MET and the passing of my dear friend Father Angelo of St Stephens http://petergpereira.blogspot.com/2016/02/friday-at-met-and-passing-of-my-dear.html


Part II - Friday at the MET and the passing of my dear friend Father Angelo of St Stephens http://petergpereira.blogspot.com/2016/02/part-ii-friday-at-met-and-passing-of-my.html


Part III - Friday at the MET and the passing of my dear friend Father Angelo of St Stephens http://petergpereira.blogspot.com/2016/02/part-iii-friday-at-met-and-passing-of.html





Comments

NARRESH said…
I still miss Father Angelo. He was a very special person to me.