Thomas R. Pryor and I Hate the Dallas Cowboys Book-signing at Barnes and Noble

Thomas have often bumped or backed into each other over the years on some street on the Upper East Side in Yorkville taking a photograph of some other marvelous discovery  in the neighborhood which was his stomping ground from the beginning.
Tommy shares a great passion and insight as to what makes us that grew up in New York  tick then and now and conveys this in his writings vividly and electrically...Love !
Attesting to this was the full house of friends and family who came cheer him on!
Congratulations!
Enjoy your portraits!

Comments

Thomas Pryor said…
Dear Peter, I cannot thank you enough for putting on paper images that fly through my head that my hands cannot draw. Your work is beautiful. I'm humbled and grateful you took the time to make these wonderful views of a night I'll remember with joy.
be well, Tommy